mercoledì 11 marzo 2009

Heavybass FM 08/03/09 Playlist




Etana - Woman's voice
(BIG SHIP)
Etana - I'm not afraid (NO DOUBT)
Alaine - Never done (DON CORLEON)

THE PROMISE RIDDIM
Cecile - Nobody
Lady Saw - Where he is

Kalamity - I'll be there (AUDIOPLATE/DJ TIB)
Kalafi & Alpha 9 - Negli occhi tuoi
Ziggi - I don't know why
Wyane Wonder - Always finds a way
Richie Spice & Allison Hines - King and queen

CHANGES RIDDIM (DON CORLEON)
I Octane - Blood shed
Tarrus Riley - Getty getty no want it
Alaine - Without you
Mitch - Give me a call
Richie Spice - More life
Gentleman - Changes

Jah Mali - Who goes there (ACOUSTIC VIBES)
Lutan Fyah - Nah mix (ACOUSTIC VIBES)

RUDIE RIDDIM (SUPERSONIC)
Gioman - Anche quando
Degree - I can't stop loving you
Mojo Morgan - Rude boy
Bunji Garlin - Helpless child
Nico Royale - Talking to you

Buju Banton - Little bit of sorry
Melanie Fiona - Give it to me right
Chino & Stephen McGregor - Smoking the grades (BIG SHIP)
Movado - Again and again (DASECA)
Tarrus Riley & Konshens - Good girl gone bad
Movado - Neva believe you (DASECA)
Bugle - Speech nah no freedom (CHIMNEY)
Demarco & Konshens - Paper chasing (STARKUTT)
Kanye West - Heartless
Elephant Man - God bless (Q45)
Bramma - Voice of the ghetto
Demarco & Tarrus Riley - Over and over

Nessun commento: