lunedì 15 febbraio 2010

Heavybass FM 14/02/10 Playlist - STUDIO ONE




Little Joe - Red robe
Big Joe - Version of rights
L Crosdale - Set me free
Senior Soul - Is it because I'm black
Zoot Simms - African challenge
Freddie McKay - Old and grey
Prince Far I - Natty farmyard
Cornell Campbell - Ten to one
The Eternals - Queen of the minstrels
Freddie McGregor - Africa here I come
The Wrigglers - Don't wait for me
The Heptones - Choice of colours
Hortense Ellis - People make the world go round
The Tonettes - I'll give it to you
Jennifer Lara - Tell me where
Dillinger - Natty kung fu
Prince Jazzbo - Crabwalking
Horace Andy - Skylarking
Ken Boothe - Thinking
Johnny Osbourne - Truth and rights
The Chosen Few - Don't break you promise
Alton Ellis - Whiter shade of pale
Jacob Miller - Westbound train
Johnny Osbourne - All I have is love
Ken Boothe - Set me free

Nessun commento: