lunedì 22 marzo 2010

MOTOWN EXCURSION - Heavybass FM 21/03/10



DOWNLOAD THE PODCAST


Stevie Wonder - I don't know why (I love you)
The Supremes & The Temptations - I'm gonna make you love me
Smokey Robinson & The Miracles - I second that emotion
The Four Tops - You keep running away
Diana Ross & The Supremes - Reflections
The Temptations - My girl
The Temptations - I want a love I can see
The Marvelettes - He won't be true
The Marvelettes - My daddy knows best
Diana Ross & The Supremes - Love is here and now you're gone
Eddie Holland - I'm on the outside looking in
Marvin Gaye - I heard it thru the grapevine
Stevie Wonder - Money talk
Morocco Muzik Makers - Pig knuckles
Edwin Starr - 25 miles
The Four Tops - It's the same old song
The Four Tops - I can't help myself
The Marvelettes - Locking up my heart
The Contours - Pa (I need a car)
Smokey Robinson & The Miracles - Going to a go go
The Isley Brothers - This old heart of mine
The Miracles - Mickey's monkey
The Wright Specials - Ninetynine and a half won't do
Burnadettes - I'm going home

Nessun commento: